Lively bar popular with locals and visitors
The View overlooks beautiful Oban Bay and serves an excellent selection of drinks.
- You will enjoy a warm, Scottish welcome.
- For the best views you need to arrive early to claim a window spot to watch the world go by.
- And of course, we are kid and dog friendly, so please bring the family.
The View is the place to be at weekends as there’s usually a great live band or DJ, so be ready to enjoy yourself.
- With a capacity of up to 500, we are the only late license entertainment venue in Oban
- Operating Thursday to Saturday up to 2am.
Scenery | Spirits | Sports
The Whisky Coast
The town of Oban grew up around its distillery, so Oban single malt is popular. But you can also sample whiskies from the 20 world-class distilleries located along The Whisky Coast. Discover and enjoy Scotland's national drink, history and culture in one sitting.
Need some gin-spiration?
We serve global bestsellers – Hendricks, Gordon's and Tanqueray, but did you know that that over 70 percent of gin made in the UK is actually produced in Scotland, with over 50 brands.
We've got it down to a Fyne 'T'
Oban is the gateway to some great local beer, so make sure and pop in to sample Innis & Gunn, Fyne Ales or Scotland's most popular, Tennent's lager.