Cystic Fibrosis Trust
CF Awareness Week 2019
We're thrilled to announce a massive £1726.20 was raised at our biggest and brightest charity bingo & raffle night! Thanks to everyone who bought books of ticket or joined us on the night.
Promoter Andrew Buchanan would also like to express a huge thank you to all of our business supporters who donated all of these wonderful raffle prizes.
- Night for 2 with dinner at The George Hotel, Inveraray
- £40 voucher for Macintyre's of Oban
- Martini Serve Gift Set from Isle of Harris Distillers
- 3 x Cut & Blow Dry from The Ark (Andrea, Yvonne and Tammy)
- £30 voucher for Highland Fasteners
- JCB Jacket from Jewson's
- 1 night at Iona Pods
- £40 voucher for Cuan Mor
- £40 voucher for Waterfront Fishouse
- 2 x £15 vouchers for Post Office
- £30 voucher for The Old Inn, Appin
- Lunch for 2 at The Manor House Hotel
- Tennent's Brewery Tour for 2
- Glasgow Rangers Stationary Pack plus signed photo of Nikola Katic
- £20 voucher for Oban Whisky & Wine Shop
- Box of chocolates from Oban Chocolate Shop
- Football from The Sports Shop Oban
- 2 x fish suppers from Nories
- Bottle of gin from Sean Rowan Esq.
- Full Body Massage from Amor Belleza
- 2 x fish suppers from Oban Fish & Chip Shop
And a very special mention to our bingo caller, the wonderful Nicola Wilson, who ensures everyone enjoys an entertaining night.
Your support will go a long way to building brighter futures and fighting for a life unlimited for those affected by cystic fibrosis.