Oban and Mull Cycle Weekend | 13th-15th September 2019
Enjoy the experience of a multi-day tour of the Hebridean island of Mull.
The following would be included in the package;
- Overnight stay in Oban at the Kilbowie Outdoor Centre
- Velo Scotland will be on hand to welcome riders and allocate accommodation to them.
- Guests arrive on Friday night at 17.00 and leave the centre on the Sunday by 17.00
- We have included a cooked breakfast and dinner at night in the price.
- All bedding will be provided, guests just need to bring their own towels.
- The accommodation is predominately 4 bunks in a room with shared bathroom. There are a few rooms with en-suite facilities and 4 beds.
- We have limited family room availability for 4/5 people please email email@example.com for information
- We have secure areas at the centre for bike storage, and the centre has
a night watchman
- Enjoy two full days riding featuring different ride options developed with local cyclists
- GPX ride files for the area will be supplied.
- Velo Scotland Team car will give support to the riders on the island
- We will provide each day a tea, coffee, cake stops on the island.
- The centre has agreed to allow BYOB so riders can have a few drinks in
- Gorge walking will be available on the Sunday afternoon 1.00 to 4.00, 20 is the maximum number of tickets on sale for this activity. This is priced at £45.00 per person, discount codes can be used against this activity.
- Ferry Fares from Oban to Mull are excluded but we have been advised these are around £7.40 return for a rider and their bike.
- We are limiting the amount of tickets sold to 80, this will allow us to have space to have male and female facilities and have couples booking together sharing their own rooms.