An Evening with Mark Hateley
Rangers Cult-Hero Live in Oban!
The View and The Longest Forty Production Co. are delighted to announce an intimate Evening with British Footballing Superstar and Rangers Legend Mark Hateley.
After impressing in England with Coventry City then Portsmouth, Hateley was transferred to A.C. Milan for £1 million in June 1984. He scored a decisive and historic match-winning goal in a 2–1 win against Inter in the Milan Derby a few months later; the first time Milan had beaten Inter in the Derby in six years. 3 years later he was bought by Arsène Wenger’s Monaco, being part of the team that won the French Division 1 title in season 1987–88.
In July 1990, Hateley returned to the UK to become part of Graeme Souness’s Ibrox revolution. He became a key member of that Rangers side and was voted player of the year by the Scottish Football Writers in 1993–94. He scored 112 goals for the Gers in all competitions, including two that clinched the championship on the final day in 1991, and one in each of the narrow Scottish Cup final victories in 1992 and 1993 versus Airdrie and Aberdeen respectively.
Rangers were league champions in every season that Hateley played for them as they went on to achieve a historic 9-in-a-row.
A not-to-be-missed event for all Rangers fans in the area, Mark will discuss all the amazing tales from his incredible career before answering questions from the audience.
- Please be aware that Gold & Platinum tickets are extremely limited.
- For sponsorship opportunities please contact email@example.com
- Please note the venue is not wheelchair accessible.
- There is no dress code, but we ask guests to have the ability to cover football colours when in communal areas of the venue.
- Event times may alter slightly; all attendees will receive an e-mail 2 days before the event with all information.
- Tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled.
- Under 18’s welcome with an adult. Seating is unreserved and on a first come first serve basis (although some ticket holders will have preferential seating).
- By purchasing tickets you agree to our terms and conditions. We recommend you read our full terms and conditions before booking; to do so please click here.